Sunday 21 May 2017

Contoh Surat Lamaran

Jakarta, 15 January 2017


Attention to:
THE HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION
PT Samsung SDS Global SCL Indonesia
Wisma Slipi, Jl. S Parman, Jakarta Barat
Jakarta


Dear Sir or Madam,

Based on the daily advertising job information in the internet in January 13, 2017 about the job as an administration and marketing sample staff, so with this I volunteered to fill in the position.

I have completed my undergraduate studies in Gunadarma University took English Lectures and Linguistics major, and believe have the ability required for the job.

My current age is 21 years old and this opportunity will be my first time being interviewed as a fresh graduated person. In addition, I also speak English well and able to operate computer programs like Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel also Adobe Photoshop.

For your consideration, I have attached a curriculum vitae of me.

Full Name                 : Inra Tamtomo
Place / Date of Birth : *insert place and date of birth here*
Address                     : *insert address here*
No. Phone / Email     : *insert phone number here* / *insert email address here*
Marital Status            : Single
Last Education          : Gunadarma University

I am looking forward for the interview, where I can explain all the potential and skill to further myself.







Yours sincerely,





(Inra Tamtomo)

No comments:

Post a Comment